Based on the Suffolk/Norfolk border, and travelling throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire, Louise uses the McTimoney technique, Equine Body Work and Myofascial Release Therapy to provide a safe, effective and holistic treatment for musculoskeletal problems in horses and dogs.
- Lameness after a fall, slip or accident, following veterinary referral.
- Odd irregular action.
- Uncharacteristic changes in behaviour, performance or temperament.
Specifically for dogs:
- Crying out on rising.
- Difficulty climbing stairs or jumping into cars.
- Showing a reluctance to exercise.
- Evidence of stiffness or pain after exercise.
- Moving away when touched.
Specifically for horses:
- Unlevelness, especially behind.
- Uneven wear of shoes.
- Sore or cold backs.
- Unexplained deterioration in performance.
- Asymmetry, such as stiffness on one rein or a disunited canter.
- Resistance such as napping, rearing, refusing, bucking.
- Uneven muscle development or atrophy.